Twins Daily Blog Spotting
by, 08-25-2012 at 09:02 AM (318 Views)
In recent weeks, we have noticed an increase in the number of Blogs written by Twins Daily readers, and we want to make sure to give notice to those. Obviously, the front page often gets most of the attention, and the Forums follow with the discussion. But we want to encourage people to check out the Blogs page as well because there is often great content. And, if you are at all interested in expressing your opinions in a blog or writing a story on a player, a team, or a trip to see a Twins or Twins minor league game, consider starting your own blog here at Twins Daily. Itís free.
Today, I wanted to highlight some of the terrific blogs that have been written in recent days. Be sure to check them out, and again, donít forget to make checking out the Blogs page a regular part of your Twins Daily visit.
- Sbknudson wrote a terrific blog on The Right Way to Retaliate. Obviously this is a nice blog in response to what happened on Thursday night in Texas.
- Brad Swanson looked at Twins Hitters who could contribute to playoff teams in the future. He is looking to 2014 and beyond, so he considers hitters on the current roster who could contribute to the Twins or another organization.
- Twins Best Friend wrote a blog called Back to the Twins Future. He gives his thoughts on a potential 2015 Twins lineup.
- A couple of blogs look not-quite-as-far into the Twins future. ShawnWahl wrote An early blueprint for 2013. This has been one of the most popular blogs written and commented on at Twins Daily. If you havenít read it yet, be sure to do so.
- Similarly, J-Dog Dungan wrote a blog called My beliefs about what the Twins should look like in 2013. Pitching is a key. We all know that. Check out who he has in his 2013 Twins starting rotation.
- Not all blogs need to be long. AllhopeisgoneMNTwins found a chat by ESPN.comís Keith Law, and one of the questions he answer was about his thoughts on Scott Diamond. Lawís response may not have been what Twins fans would have hoped for, and that showed in the comments.
- I think it is fair to say that Freightmaster was impressed by the Aís Brett Anderson. He also asks why the Twins announcers continue to talk about the Twins turning things around and winning.
- Barkís Lounge wrote an article called Evolution and the Australian Baseball Player. I know we get a good mount of readers from Australia, and itíd be great to get their thoughts on comments on this one.
- What if the Twins would have drafted Mike Trout instead of Kyle Gibson in that 2009 draft? Hindsight is a beautiful thing, but what do you think would have happened?
To think, those quality blog topics were all posted by members of the Twins Daily community over the last two or three days. I definitely encourage people to check out the Blogs page every day after reading the front page articles and providing good feedback to those who took the time to blog. And again, if youíre interested in putting some of your thoughts and opinions into blog form, consider starting your own blog too.