Twins Daily readers have been offered a big discount for an exclusive event. On Wednesday 4/10, Tix for Tots and the Minnesota Twins are having a Season Kickoff Party featuring Paul Molitor in the Metropolitan Club at Target Field. It's baseball. It's a good cause. But most importantly, it's a chance to convince your significant other that spending so much time on TwinsDaily isn't such a bad thing. Here are the details and how to get the discount....
- There will be a panel discussion by Hall-of-Famer Paul Molitor, TwinsDaily's John Bonnes, and Twins EVP of Business Development Laura Day that will be facilitated by WCCO's Mark Rosen. It will also include a Q&A session.
- There will be a rich selection of appetizers and complimentary wine-tasting.
- There will be a silent auction with lot of memorabilia, a Twins Suite, travel, a chance to be a Batting Practice Buddy at a 2013 game and much more.
- ALL proceeds benefit Tix For Tots, a non-profit that distributes unused game tickets to underprivileged kids. It has become a model of efficiency for a non-profit, and has distributed hundreds of thousands of tickets.
- 5:30-8:30 PM at the Metropolitan Club at Target Field.
Tickets are $50 each, BUT they're giving a special discount to Twins Daily readers. Use the promo code "Twins@612brew" and you'll be able to get the tickets for $25 each, or about as much as you would spend at a good restaurant. I attended last year and I can tell you, it's going to be a lot more memorable than a couple of burgers and beers at Champps.
So jump on this while you can, because tickets are limited, and I can't imagine they're going to last at this discount. You can learn more and buy tickets here.