Like the Minnesota Twins, Twins Daily has a farm team on the blog page. Here's what you've been missing if you haven't been checking it out the writing from our top prospects...
- Cody Christie reminds us of a Twins starting pitcher who is about ready to rejoin the team. And it's not Kyle Gibson.
- Thrylos gives you 129 college pitchers that you will want to know before the Twins start drafting them in June.
- When Oswaldo Arcia gets a big hit, he starts doing something with his arms. Brad Swanson explains.
- Twins Daily writers (and "Creative User Name" award winners Mr. Horrorpants and Peanuts From Heaven go beyond the box score, telling you what you REALLY need to know about the Twins latest series. Like, which Twins player proves magic exists.
- Finally, Jeff A is publishing biographies of Twins/Senators on their birthdays over on his blog. Recently, that included Jack Morris, Billy Martin and Justin Morneau.
We'd love to have you join us. If you register with Twins Daily, you get your own blog on which to discover your inner Hemingway (as well as be able to post comments). What have you got to lose?