For instance, we have threads where members break down the MLB Draft rumors, where the Twins Official Scorer has explained scoring decisions and game threads where there is discussion during each game.
You’re likely familiar with the comments sections of each story, and each of those is also a thread on the forum. But here are some additional tips for navigating and using the forums.
- You need to register to post a comment or start a thread. We’re not big fans of anonymous posts.
- We have a pretty restrictive comment policy that basically boils down to “Don’t be a jerk.” We work hard to keep our discussion lively but civil, so we take that policy seriously and haven’t been afraid to ban people. If you want to comment, we would love to have you do so, but please play nice.
- If you see a comment you think is questionable, there is an icon with a triangle and an exclamation point on each comment. Just click it and our moderators will pay special attention to what is going on.
- If someone repeatedly gets under your skin, you can choose to ignore them, meaning you won’t see their posts. Just click on their name to go see their user profile page and click on “Add to Ignore List.”
- Alternately, if you like someone’s post, you can click on “Like” so they know that, or you can “Friend” them by clicking on their name and selecting “Add as Friend.” That makes it easy to see posts they have written in other threads.
I’ll be honest – there is a lot more functionality here than I can possible cover (or even know) so if you have a tip or comment or questions, feel free to list it below. And if that means you have to register and take the personal risk of posting your thoughts – try it. You were given a voice for a reason.