Order Your Own Copy of the Minnesota Twins Prospect Handbook 2014 Right Here for $14.95.
NOW AVAILABLE AS AN E-BOOK! Click here to order with an immediate download.
For much more on the book and what is included in the book, click down below. Also, Jeremy, Cody and I conducted a Google Hangout last night to introduce the book. That was a lot of fun to discuss the stories, the 150+ prospect profiles and much more.
Though we tried to be more concise and efficient in our profiles, we ended up with about 188 pages of Twins minor league content. Included are:
- Stories on my minor league award winners: Miguel Sano (hitter), Taylor Rogers (starting pitcher), Tyler Jones (relief pitcher) and Jake Mauer (manager).
- A Foreword by Twins Daily's John Bonnes.
- Cody wrote an article on The Anatomy of a 5-Tool Player.
- Jeremy wrote articles reviewing the 2013 Twins draft, and another looking forward to the 2014 draft.
- Jeremy also conducted an interview with Twins scout Freddie Thon.
- Season Reviews from each of the four Twins minor league affiliates. Twins Daily contributors Chris Fee (Rochester), Andrew Walter (New Britain) and Steve Buhr (Cedar Rapids) along with Miracle play-by-play guy Adam MacDonald penned these articles.
- The Top prospect lists for myself, Cody and Jeremy.
And most important, there are the prospect profiles. There will be about 150 profiles on Twins minor leaguers. Yes, there are profiles on Byron Buxton, Miguel Sano and Alex Meyer. There are also profiles on Adonis Pacheco and Leonel Zazueta, as well as Jim Fuller and Kevin Thomas, the Twins minor league Rule 5 picks from Thursday.
If you're looking for Christmas gifts for yourself or your Twins fan friends or family, this just might be it. The plan is for it to be available as both an e-book and a paperback book. The e-book is for those who don't like hard copies of anything. The paperback book is great as a coffee table book. When Dick Bremer or Cory Provus talk about a Twins minor leaguer, or a player recently promoted, you can go through the pages and learn a little about the player. It's also great for autographs. The cover is something that will look great autographed and many get the players' profiles autographed.
It's been a ton of work for myself, Jeremy and Cody, but it's exciting that it's close.
Other versions, such as an e-book or versions for Readers will hopefully be available shortly.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks also to Josh Johnson for designing the cover for the third straight year!Special thanks also to Justin Rinaldi (of Rinaldi Photos) for many pictures used on players of the Kernels and Rock Cats. Also, Linwood Ferguson, a Miracle photographer, and Scott Blanchette, a photographer for the Rock Cats.