10 Reasons I Hate Twins Daily
by, 08-08-2012 at 09:28 PM (1849 Views)
Ok, I'm starting off my blogging here with a top ten list... No big deal, since we're on the internet all of our tact and self-respecting ways (maybe just respecting ways in general) get thrown out the window, or lost in transition to the keyboard.
1. When I have a good idea or observation that I feel a player has made a mechanical adjustment of some sort and want to look deeper to see if I can develop the idea. Parker goes ahead and steals my idea and writes a blog about it. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a blog, but the douche has to include video clips with custom made circles like Madden (seriously, who knows how to do that). After him, my original idea seems like a copy-cat... thanks Parker.
2. Rocket Pig changed his screen-name to his real name to copy Seth Stohs and Nick Nelson. Rocket Pig was cooler dude, we all knew your name.
3. Between all the threads and blogs there is too much to read on this site. Anyone could get lost and spend the rest of their lives here like Inception. Scary.
4. The village idiot is not defined. It makes me constantly putting my head on a swivel wondering if somebody is worth arguing with or ignoring. Its making me anxious. Whoever you are, its time to step-up and stop laying in the weeds.
5. Bloggers. The reason I'm writing this is because I got peer pressured into it. That excuse actually worked with a cop once (or maybe it was a college chick, sometimes the two get confusing).
6. Too many "insiders." When I know that somebody knows that I know they know something and aren't telling... *squinty eyes*
7. Too serious. Sometimes in the middle of a game thread I like to say "Aahhh where's my pants?" I don't even get a smilie with a red guy shooting a green guy.
8. Nobody knows me yet. Its strange posting when I address people and I feel like they think "Who the **** is this guy? Why does he think he can talk to me in an open forum setting like this? What a jackass." I doubt that is the actual response... ok, maybe it is. Damnit.
9. No swearing allowed. Sometimes you just feel like throwing the f-bomb. I do it anyway and force the filter to work because it makes me feel rebellious. Seriously, everybody knows what I'm writing, why filter it? Let it fly. It actually puts emphasis on something rather than a few stars. Lame.
10. Ok, I only had 9. I'm not changing the tittle.