Although the administrators and moderators of Twins Daily will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of Twins Daily will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Twins Daily reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
Twins Daily prides itself on the community of fans it serves, and understands that the forums, comment sections and blogs are central to their participation and the health of the site. We strive for civil, insightful and passionate discourse that welcomes and challenges all our members and readers. As such, comments of this nature are not allowed:
1. Personal attacks or insults towards other commenters, the post author, journalists, teams, players, members of baseball organizations or agents. (You can be critical, but not personal.)
2. Inappropriate language, including swearing and related censor bypass attempts, lewdness, and crude terms for body parts, bodily functions, and physical acts. Overall, we donít want any language that a parent would not want their kid to see.
3. Juvenile comments or extensive use of text message-type spelling.
4. Copying entire stories from elsewhere on the internet.
5. Comments about how you're sick of this topic or it's not newsworthy.
6. No inappropriate avatars or images are allowed.
7. Anything else we deem bad for business.
8. Spam. (This will result in an immediate and permanent ban.)
9. Alternate (alt) accounts. If you attempt to bypass a moderator ban by creating a second account or if you create a second account whose sole purpose is to incite an argument, all accounts (and your IP address) will be permanently banned from Twins Daily.
We invite members to notify us if any comments violate these guidelines so we can take appropriate action, rather than police it (or worse, angrily react) in the comments section. Each comment has a small icon shaped like a triangle with an exclamation point in it. By clicking on this icon, community members can easily notify us of possible violations.
Breaking the rules will result in deleted posts and bans. Attempts to circumvent bans will results in all accounts being permanently banned (along with their IP address).