What would be a successful 2014 for the Twins?
I do not even know if wins-losses are the biggest thing this year..
* Improvement in every aspect(pitching, defense, offense)
* Brian Dozier, Oswaldo Arcia, and Josmil Pinto continue to improve and become key building blocks for the Twins.
* Aaron Hicks either wins the center field position either in Spring or in May/June. He then keeps the position warm for Buxton in 2015. Hicks will than move to LF and give us a young and exciting outfield.
* Josh Willingham will bounce back and allow us to trade him for a nice prospect or two.
* Nolasco, Pelfrey, and Hughes prove to be worth the money by being solid inning eating pitchers.
* Miguel Sano and Alex Meyer are called up sometime in the summer and stay on the team for the next decade or so.
* Jason Kubel makes the team.