Thoughts After One Series
1) The Twins aren't very good. The White Sox aren't very good.
2) Trevor Plouffe had more good at-bats in three days than he has had in any of several months. He still managed to make a bad throw and get thrown out at home, but Plouffe just might be a good enough hitter to keep around .
3) For veteran players, spring training means nothing. For others, it doesn't mean much.
4) The Twins were within an eyelash of winning two of three despite their two best hitters going 1-23.
5) A leaky bullpen and a parade of 3-5 starters doesn't make me feel great about the pitching.
6) Maybe we fans should ignore the results of the last two games because the games were played in horrible conditions.
7) Minnesota isn't going to be winning many games if they keep getting out-homered by a 6-1 ratio.