Game Thread: Blue Jays@Twins 9/7 6:10PM
Blue Jays: SP JA Happ
Twins: SP Kevin Correia
Things to Think About:
1. Umm... Think about things to think about... I'm struggling right now with thought number one... How am I gonna come up with 5.
2. Think about Kevin Correia... I know... A large percentage of Twins Daily followers have a distaste for Kevin Correia... I don't hate him and I've appreciated him. He's taken the ball every 5th day... He's had some real nice starts and a bunch of average starts and a couple of stinkers... About what I expected and I happy with that. I wasn't thinking he'd pitch like Kershaw and he has been much better than Blackburn... Correia would look a lot better with better arms around him in the rotation.
3. Think about Joe Mauer... Still not back from his concussion... Still no timetable for his return... No Setbacks reported... I guess he's just sitting around taking it day by day and hanging out with his new born Twins.
4. Think about Ron Gardenhire... He needs 7 wins to reach 1,000... 23 Games left to play... If he doesn't do it this year... He may not do it... He'll probably be back... but who knows... He might not be back. I'd like to see him get there.
5. Think about Flashlights... They make great holders for dead batteries. They fit perfectly.