Game Thread: Twins@White Sox 9/17 7:10PM
Twins: SP Mike Pelfrey
White Sox: SP Jose Quintana
CF De Aza
Things to Think About:
1. Think about Josmil Pinto... As of September 2013... He's the best person to think about right now... Brian Dozier is here to stay... Joe Mauer is not around... Colabello has been around for awhile... Josmil is the fresh shiny package around all the unwrapped and played with toys.
2. Think about Joe Mauer... He's been gone along time now. It's not PC these days to make light of concussions. We saw what happened to Morneau with his concussion... With that said... I think I suffered about 97 of them in my youth... I got back at it very quickly... The only thing that happened... is that I started punctuating with ellipses... Why do they seem to effect Twins Players harder than other Baseball Teams.
3. Think about Mike Pelfrey... As of September 2013... The Current Starting Rotation... Pelfrey... Correia... Hernandez... Diamond and Hendriks... If you look at those five arms... It's pretty clear... Pelfrey and Correia have to lead the way. Hopefully Pelfrey can do some leading tonight.
4. Think about Brian Dozier... He's had his day off... He should be rested and ready to hit that dinger that puts him alone in the lead for home runs on the team.
5. Think about how far we've come as individuals... When I think back to my younger days... I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.