Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Minnesota Twins 2014 Spring Training Radio/TV Schedule

Twitter
    @ParkerHageman
    Liked 63 Times in 33 Posts
    Blog Entries

Minnesota Twins 2014 Spring Training Radio/TV Schedule

It's zero degrees in the Twin Cities right now but here are some warm vibes coming your way: The Minnesota Twins have announced their 2014 radio and TV schedules.

Your first opportunity to see them on the screen is March 1st. Stay tuned, we may have to schedule our own Twins Daily Viewing Party at one of the area's gathering spots.

Schdule.png

Member Single-A
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting that. I'm not living on the mainland anymore and haven't been able to find definitively whether or not the (televised) spring games will be available on mlb.tv. Does anyone have any experience with mlb.tv during the spring?

Banned All-Star
    Liked 75 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crapforks View Post
    Thanks for posting that. I'm not living on the mainland anymore and haven't been able to find definitively whether or not the (televised) spring games will be available on mlb.tv. Does anyone have any experience with mlb.tv during the spring?
    you should beable to catch most of them on mlbtv maybe under the oppents broadcaste, they will be a schedual of games telecast avalible on mlbtv

Liked 115 Times in 73 Posts
    I've had MLB TV for a couple of years and will be getting it again this year. From what I recall, there were some spring games on MLB.TV, but not a lot. Most of them were not on there. Hopefully they have more games televised in the future.

I'll be happy if all 16 of those games marked as being televised on FSN, end up being on MLB TV.
    Last edited by Reider; 01-23-2014 at 02:03 AM.