Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chad Christensen - 2014

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Twitter
    @LoganTibbits
    Liked 203 Times in 123 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SD Buhr View Post
    Manager Jake Mauer told media after Wednesday's game that he wouldn't be at all surprised to see a Christensen promotion soon. Had a lot of other complementary things to say, as well.

Jim Ecker's story with those quotes and more can be found at http://metrosportsreport.com/index.p...=184:about-msr
    That would be great! He has had a good first half of the season. My only problem with it is I haven't been able to make it to a Kernels game yet!
    I couldn't be a player because of bad eyesight, so I decided to be an umpire instead.

Twitter
    @LoganTibbits
    Blog Entries
    Christensen went 2-2 with 2 walks in game 1 of the Kernels doubleheader yesterday. One of the hits was his 7th homer of the year, and he added 3 RBI. He went 1-3 in game 2 and his average sits at .299.

He also earned Twins Daily Minor League Hitter of the Day, his second time winning the award this year.
    I couldn't be a player because of bad eyesight, so I decided to be an umpire instead.

Twitter
    @LoganTibbits
    Blog Entries
    Chad Christensen had a pretty good month of June with that bat. As you can see from the Twins Daily Minor League Hitters of the Month, he finished June going 27-89 (.303/.373/.528 (.901) with 4 doubles, 2 triples four homers and 22 RBI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12