Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Twins Minor League Report (4/3): Opening Night

Twins News Team All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 206 Times in 115 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Halsey Hall View Post
    I asked today and still no Rosario, and was told the usual, taking care of personal stuff. My guess is rehab, as this has dragged on.
    If that's the case--the team is doing him right not by not publicly disclosing. In many places of work, no matter how small the drug offense, an extensive rehab program with a legitimate paper trail is required and enforced.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 51 Times in 26 Posts
    Great to have these reports back Seth, my favorite part of TD as well.

The first thing I checked was how Danny Santana did as I think he is a really important prospect for the Twins. 0-5 with two errors - ouch.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 377 Times in 199 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Leauge Ready View Post
    Interesting to see Kepler in center. It would be great if he could move over from a corner OF spot on the days Buxton needs a rest. Is he still fast enough to play center reasonably well? He is a big boy. Is he exceptionally good in terms of jump and route?
    Yeah, he's like 6-4 and 220 or so, but he has very good speed. I mean, don't put him in Hicks/Buxton/Revere speed category, but he could play CF if needed. Saw him hit a triple in a spring minor league game. He can fly. He had another triple last night in the game. He's a terriifc athlete.

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 377 Times in 199 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    Great to have these reports back Seth, my favorite part of TD as well.

The first thing I checked was how Danny Santana did as I think he is a really important prospect for the Twins. 0-5 with two errors - ouch.
    People got real excited about him in spring, and I just shook my head... now, I'll just say, "Hey, it's just one game... 139 more for him to go... he'll be fine!"

ha!

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 51 Times in 26 Posts
    Honestly, I was excited about him more because Gardy seemed open to the notion that he could become a player. He tends to shy away from the talented but inconsistent type.

Minors seem less interesting with no Buxton , Sano and Rosario

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Twitter
    @LoganTibbits
    Liked 203 Times in 123 Posts
    Blog Entries
    My favorite part of the day is watching the Twins game. My second favorite part is reading the minor league report.

8. This user likes Tibs's post and wants to buy him/her a steak dinner:

Seth Stohs (04-04-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post
    Yeah, he's like 6-4 and 220 or so, but he has very good speed. I mean, don't put him in Hicks/Buxton/Revere speed category, but he could play CF if needed. Saw him hit a triple in a spring minor league game. He can fly. He had another triple last night in the game. He's a terriifc athlete.
    I will be watching and hoping for great advancement out of AB Walker and Kepler. These two guys could set-up a very nice future scenario.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12