Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: BA: Top 10 Injured Position Prospects

Twitter
    @Trimbletj
    Liked 48 Times in 26 Posts
    Blog Entries

BA: Top 10 Injured Position Prospects

Baseball America has an interesting post today featuring the top 10 position players who have missed significant time this season due to injury. Unfortunately, the Twins are featured heavily on the list with Byron Buxton, Miguel Sano and Eddie Rosario all making appearances.

When listed off like that, it becomes blatantly clear just how unlucky the Twins have been this year when it comes to injuries to their farm system.

The silver lining is the Twins have enough quality minor league talent to get three names on the list...I guess?

The full article can be found here: http://www.baseballamerica.com/minor...half-injuries/

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Twitter
    @JimCrikket
    Liked 98 Times in 46 Posts
    Blog Entries
    If Rosario is included, I guess BA is lumping in suspension time as "due to injury."?

Covering the Cedar Rapids Kernels for
    MetroSportsReport.comwhile my alter-ego, Jim Crikket, opines about the Twins and Kernels at Knuckleballsblog.com.

~You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant~

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 58 Times in 47 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I wonder which pitchers make the list. I am glad that there are no twins on that list.

Twitter
    @Trimbletj
    Liked 48 Times in 26 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SD Buhr View Post
    If Rosario is included, I guess BA is lumping in suspension time as "due to injury."?
    They admit that Rosario making the list is a bit of a cheat because he wasn't "injured". I thought it was interesting he made the list, since his time off was self inflicted.