Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Liked 372 Times in 197 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Twins Minor League Report (6/22): Busy Saturday

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 38 Times in 26 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Whats with Hicks batting lefthanded? How much longer does Diamond have with this org?

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Seth - couple small things- either the date is wrong as saturday the 22nd- If not I am heading to vegas with tomorrow's results. I think you have the game one Rochester score backwards.
    Thanks for these reports it is the one thing I read every day.

Fixed--ed.
    Last edited by Kevin; 06-21-2014 at 11:06 PM.

Senior Member Triple-A Paul Pleiss's Avatar
    Twitter
    @baseballpirate
    Liked 97 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'm with Pierre, how much longer will Diamond continue to get starts? Seems like it's time to move on. Tough luck for a guy who spent the better part of a season as the Twins best pitcher (on a terrible staff).

With all our favorite prospects playing well, I'm left to feel sad that Levi Michael is left out of the fray still with his injury, right when he was hot. Injuries stink, go twins

Twins News Team MVP
    Liked 847 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Seth, is there any possibility that the Miracle playing 17 games in 16 days is part of the reason that Berrios hasn't been promoted? Who has taken Wheeler's spot in the Miracle rotation, and more importantly, who would take Berrios' spot should he be moved to New Britain? Brett Lee or Hurlbut ready to come off of the DL soon? Alex Wimmers?

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jokin View Post
    Seth, is there any possibility that the Miracle playing 17 games in 16 days is part of the reason that Berrios hasn't been promoted? Who has taken Wheeler's spot in the Miracle rotation, and more importantly, who would take Berrios' spot should he be moved to New Britain? Brett Lee or Hurlbut ready to come off of the DL soon? Alex Wimmers?
    It could be, but I doubt it.

I chatted with Lee and Hurlbut, and they're both hoping to be back, but will likely be a couple of weeks. Wimmers could make a few starts.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 36 Times in 26 Posts
    Does anyone know how many pitches May threw? Or does the turn around of Correia mean it is a couple more starts at least before May replaces him?

Twitter
    @sethtweets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrupp09 View Post
    Does anyone know how many pitches May threw? Or does the turn around of Correia mean it is a couple more starts at least before May replaces him?

83 pitches. It'll be at least a couple of starts. Correia's been pitching quite well.

Twins News Team MVP
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post
    It could be, but I doubt it.

I chatted with Lee and Hurlbut, and they're both hoping to be back, but will likely be a couple of weeks. Wimmers could make a few starts.
    Thanks, Seth. You missed one. Who took Wheeler's spot in the rotation? Was it Hermsen?

Twins News Team MVP
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrupp09 View Post
    Lots more details on May from Pioneer Press and CBSsports stories from yesterday:

http://twinsdaily.com/showthread.php...er-120-pitches