Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: travistwinstalk minor league weekly

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries

travistwinstalk minor league weekly

I want to invite everyone to tune in tonight to the premiere of a new podcast. My name is Travis Aune and You know me from twins minor league weekly with Seth Stohs. However, I am premiering my own show tonight called the travistwinstalk minor league weekly. it will be very similiar to what Twins Minor League Weekly used to be in that I will go over all the affiliates and give notoriety to thos working hard without much fan fare. I will go through the boxscores, talk about who is hot and who is not, prospect lists, and have a chat room open to answer any questions you have on the minor leagues and its players. The podcast starts at 10pm central tonight over at blogtalkradio.com. You can get the link either over at my blog travistwinstalk.blogspot.com or here at twins daily. I am not trying to take thunder away from anybody I just thought it would be fun to have another minor league show and give more players the notiriouty that they deserve. So hopefully everyone gives a chance and tunes in and lets me know what you think of it. See you tonight.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will it be available for download on iTunes?

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    been a change of plans and the Travistalks Minor league Weekly podcast will come at you at 9pm over at blog talk radio. Here is the link if you would like to check it out. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/travist...or-league-talk talk to you at 9.

Senior Member All-Star YourHouseIsMyHouse's Avatar
    Liked 17 Times in 12 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting. I'll be sure to listen if I can keep myself awake! I've found myself following the Twins minor league affiliates more closely than the Twins themselves lately.