Senior Member All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 110 Times in 67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Kate Upton boys...that's who it is.
    She's hilarious, too. Frack you, Andy Roddick

Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Liked 611 Times in 235 Posts
    I think it's Kate Upton.

Edit: That's what I get for not reading page 2 before replying.
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ballÖ and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

Quote Originally Posted by rocketpig View Post
    I've seen that gif around the internet and would like to know who she is as well...
    I wonder if the file name *might* hold a clue?

/oy!

Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Liked 183 Times in 103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudofool View Post
    She's hilarious, too. Frack you, Andy Roddick
    ? Are you thinking of Brooklyn Decker?

b/c my pic as others pointed out was Upton.

*edit* posted the answer to RP's question without noticing several others already had.

To make up for my lack of social graces, here is a picture of a pretty lady:
    Shania-Twain-Pulling-Up-Socks-640x480-24807.jpg
    Last edited by freshinthehouse; 06-26-2012 at 10:33 PM.
    BYTO R.I.P.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 131 Times in 60 Posts
    How good of a picture can you post without getting banned?

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousgod71 View Post
    How good of a picture can you post without getting banned?
    So is this the new BYTO hang out since our other thread was locked for some reason?

Pixel Monkey MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Liked 773 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries
    That's the point; there is no "BYTO hangout" on this site. This is Twins Daily, not Battle Your Tail Off. The point is to merge the communities into one by taking the best of each; not to pitt the users against one another by creating subforums, special threads, tiered rankings, or any other such nonsense.

That's the point; there is no "BYTO hangout" on this site. This is Twins Daily, not Battle Your Tail Off. The point is to merge the communities into one by taking the best of each; not to pitt the users against one another by creating subforums, special threads, tiered rankings, or any other such nonsense.
    i would think some people would try to get along before they find themselves with no place to post except espn, and if that's not enough to turn your stomach i don't know what is.

I don't think anyone was suggesting any of those.

Subforums- It was one topic, not an entire forum and nobody was creating multiple threads. Hell if anything it was just going to be a place to retire BYTO memes from time to time.
    Tiered Rankings- your sarcasm meter must be way off these days, nobody was serious about BYTO tiered rankings

Also everyone has merged into the communities/other topics, I think you were over-reacting to nothing by locking the thread and implying we were all trying take over the board, drop the "f-bombs" or some other non sense. It was harmless fun and nobody seemed to take issue with it...

Anyways back to the topic at hand.

Blog Entries
    Most of you BYTOers have been great during the transition. I'm not implying that everyone is acting up. I wasn't going to lock the BYTO thread initially; after all, I let it run for an entire day. But it started to spiral and having been a forum admin for a decade now, it wasn't hard for me to see where that spiral was going to ultimately end up. I locked the thread with a mild warning. It was a reminder that this is a different forum and in the best interest of everyone involved, tone it down for awhile until the communities acclimate to one another. In my opinion, the best way to do that was to lock the thread that represented the trouble in the first place. Had I posted in the thread with the same message and kept it open, it probably would have been ignored. But by locking it, everyone who enters the thread sees that as the last post and hopefully, better understands my point.

This is a good thread to check on every now and then at work. Unfortunately (or fortunately...depending on how you look at it) for me, I work in a female dominated department, but luckily they all wear these annoying flip-flop sandles that I can always hear walking up the aisle.

It's too bad I can't have a pin-up girl hanging at my desk, yet some women can have their boy toy favs hanging in theirs. Where's the equal rights?

As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 131 Times in 60 Posts
    Most of you BYTOers have been great during the transition. I'm not implying that everyone is acting up. I wasn't going to lock the BYTO thread initially; after all, I let it run for an entire day. But it started to spiral and having been a forum admin for a decade now, it wasn't hard for me to see where that spiral was going to ultimately end up. I locked the thread with a mild warning. It was a reminder that this is a different forum and in the best interest of everyone involved, tone it down for awhile until the communities acclimate to one another. In my opinion, the best way to do that was to lock the thread that represented the trouble in the first place. Had I posted in the thread with the same message and kept it open, it probably would have been ignored. But by locking it, everyone who enters the thread sees that as the last post and hopefully, better understands my point.
    Look on the bright side- Dave and DPJ were actually civil to each other in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousgod71 View Post
    Look on the bright side- Dave and DPJ were actually civil to each other in that thread.
    DPJ and I get along pretty well.

Liked 293 Times in 165 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Your decision made sense to me, considering the way that the thread was going. But I would like to get to know the BYTO people better and i wonder if there might be some value to a thread that emphasizes getting to know each other.

Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Liked 611 Times in 235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    Your decision made sense to me, considering the way that the thread was going. But I would like to get to know the BYTO people better and i wonder if there might be some value to a thread that emphasizes getting to know each other.
    A TD kumbaya session?
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ballÖ and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

Blog Entries
    Yell at them. It's pretty much the only way to get their attention.

I'm not against an introductory thread... I'll put some thought into it.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 43 Times in 14 Posts
    I don't **** on the first date. I have standards unlike snepp.

"Mediocre breaking balls are a gift from God." - Kirby Puckett

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm the nice one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast