Sano
    Robbie Erlin
    Arcia
    Hendriks

He gets:
    Harvey
    Matt Dominguez
    Alex Torres

I hate giving up Harvey but glad I get a high upside pitcher in Erlin back (top 50-100 in a lot of lists) hopefully he doesn't need TJS. Sano and Arcia are what they are and Hendriks hopefully becomes another #3/#4 in my rotation.

Dominguez and Torres would have both been cut from my team at the end of the year anyways so I see it as a 1 for 4 trade personally.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 124 Times in 80 Posts
    My end is all about Harvey. I needed another really good MLB pitcher since that's what sunk my season this year. I also have found too many prospects to keep this year although I wasn't happy putting Arcia in the deal.

Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Liked 375 Times in 193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kab21 View Post
    My end is all about Harvey. I needed another really good MLB pitcher since that's what sunk my season this year. I also have found too many prospects to keep this year although I wasn't happy putting Arcia in the deal.
    Arcia was the key for me. I suddenly have a glut of OF, anyone interested in Gardner?

pretty good trade for both sides although dave has a tendency to overvalue the ability of his young SPs to pan out.. i don't know if i'd be shipping any of them out just yet. that's one heck of a prospect haul, though and im a huge sano fan.

i think dominguez is pretty much worthless and torres isnt much better but it looks like kab agrees with me there. kab's team kinda got old pretty quickly but there are some really nice prospects on that roster. if you could flip guys like cuddyer and beurhle that would be pretty sweet.

Senior Member All-Star
    The thing is that I don't really need to flip guys like Cuddyer and Buehrle. I have prospects coming up everywhere and there is pretty much zero interest in them.

Twins News Team All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 206 Times in 115 Posts
    Good luck in the playoffs, Mike!

Good luck Guido ****.

Senior Member All-Star
    You gotta represent BYTO.

I might see you in the third round of the losers bracket. So watch the well-wishes. Does the losers bracket winner get anything? A wreath full of suck, perhaps?

Senior Member All-Star
    You get at least the entry fee back I think but I'll be honest that I don't really care at this point. I'll probably stay involved enough to update my roster but I barely have any MLB'ers on my bench anyway. My team is just tanking right now though. It's like they drove off a cliff right before Haren and Garza got injured. Hopefully those 2 bounce back (Buehrle keeps rolling) and Holland/Skaggs/Harvey bring it next year.

I might win the losers bracket, my pitches have been on fire. Cobb has been a pleasant surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoSABR View Post
    I might see you in the third round of the losers bracket. So watch the well-wishes. Does the losers bracket winner get anything? A wreath full of suck, perhaps?
    i won the losers tourny the first year and i believe it was just next year's entry fee. we changed the payouts at some point, though.

team name's annual implode-for-the-playoffs event is underway. i really can't catch a freaking break in this league.

Senior Member All-Star
    Tyler skaggs you are it. Haren demoted to the bench instead of 2 start Magic Santana.

Not looking good for our BYTO rep in the winner's tourney. come on perfect game and then some.

Senior Member All-Star
    Looks like I'll need to cut 8 from my roster to make room for the 5 player cut, clearing the DL and picking 2 in the MiLB draft. Of course I'll try to trade but the bottom end of my roster looks like:

Chipper - retired
    Arredondo - never getting a closer gig in Cincy
    Dejesus - I always keeps him and he always does enough to deserve it

3 pitchers with mixed success this year. I'm 6 deep w/o these guys next year.
    Ervin Santana - pretty much have to keep him (prime trade candidate)
    Bass
    Wood

a pile of MiLBers that I need to look at further - a lot of upside/risk that I like
    Wojciechowski
    Harrison
    Aderlin Rodriguez
    Schoop
    Elier Hernandez
    Heathcott
    Carlos Sanchez
    Gould
    Felix Jorge - I'm a sucker for Twins
    Bettis

Senior Member All-Star
    Awesome! I've stirred things up again.

Yeah, I am not a fan of this off-season trade ****. Some of these guys need to get a life outside of fantasy.

Senior Member All-Star
    I wouldn't be so upset if he wasn't so wishy washy with his lying/backtracking. Just man up.

Yeah, Bee Chem is a chump. But the rule is ridiculous in that it only punishes the noble (or the lazy). If the rule was enforceable, I might feel differently, but there's little gained from having a trading freeze, other than giving people a sure-thing break, which the league should be under no obligation to give.

Yeah, Bee Chem is a chump. But the rule is ridiculous in that it only punishes the noble (or the lazy). If the rule was enforceable, I might feel differently, but there's little gained from having a trading freeze, other than giving people a sure-thing break, which the league should be under no obligation to give.
    He's a weird dude, got banned 3+ years from his sweedish baseball league because he punched some dude in the face during a game.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofVodkaDave View Post
    He's a weird dude, got banned 3+ years from his sweedish baseball league because he punched some dude in the face during a game.
    lolol how did you find this out

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast