Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other Favorite Teams to Follow

Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Liked 468 Times in 178 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbrian View Post
    I like the colors, stadiums and underdog status.
    We still need a fix of Carew Blue. How do we convey this appropriately?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Blog Entries

Other Fav. Teams

1. THe Nationals - I love the Zimmerman and Zimmerman tanget...+ Harper, Ramos, Strasburg, Desmond, Espinosa and Lombardozi AND Gio GOnzalez that is a REALLY good baseball team.
    PLUS I predicted (looks correctly predicted) that the Nats would win the N.L. East.

2. The A's - Billy Beane is still a Twin at heart, and a really smart man....I like MOney ball and all that it inspires.

3. The Cubbies - Just because my unlce is a DIE HARD and i can't help but cheer for the lovable losers, they must come out of it....Epstien will help.

I respect the Royals and Mets as well.....
    Top Twins prospects ? 1.Byron Buxton (OF-A+)
    2.Miguel Sano (3B-AA) 3.Alex Meyer (SP-AA) 4. Kohl Stewart (SP-RK) 5. Nick Gordon (SS-RK) 6. J.O. Berrios (P-A) 7. Josmil Pinto (C-AAA) 8. Eddie Rosario (2B-AA) 9. L. Thorpe (SP-RK) 10. Travis Harrison (3B-A) 11.Kennys Vargas (1B-A+) 12. Trevor May (SP-AA) 13. Jorge Polanco (2B-A) 14. Max Kepler (OF-A) 15. Miguel Sulbaran (SP-A) Just Missed:P Zach Jones, SS Aderlin Mejia, P Stephen Gonsalves, C Stuart Turner.

Liked 689 Times in 361 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thrylos98 View Post
    I cannot help getting the news and scores of my local team (the Phillies) on the TV, but I don't really "follow" them. Takes enough time to really follow the Twins and their affiliates, so there is not enough time (or desire) to follow anyone else.
    I have had offers of great seats to see the Dodgers, but would rather read old Beloit box scores than go to a Dodgers World Series game.

Liked 2,191 Times in 1,236 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark's Lounge View Post
    We still need a fix of Carew Blue. How do we convey this appropriately?
    Our best hope is a throwback day followed by a rush of jersey sales.

I lived in Seattle for 3 years and LOVE King Felix. Safeco is a nice Stadium as well though i like Target Field better. in the late 80's and early 90's I watched a ton of Braves Games on TBS or TNT or whatever but after the Twinkies beat em in the best WS ever I stopped following them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12