Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brutal Campaign Ad(s)

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Heres the key. Has Obama ever said about people on unemployment welfare or food stamps you didn't anything. I'm an I did American. Obama embraces the I didn't Americans and hates hard working people. I will never overlook Michele Obamas quote that she was never proud of her country until Barrack got elected, she was around for Clinton and Carter, she was around in the aftermath of 9-11. The Obamas aren't just some politicians that you like or dislike they are horrible people who deserve there fate after Barrack is fired in three months. No president who respects this country will pardon those two.

Twins News Team All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Liked 605 Times in 338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    The government provides the educations of the workers, and much of the infrastructure (such as roads and bridges) to move goods. Obama may have been somewhat awkward in how he phrased it, but the government (via taxpayers) creates fertile ground that has allowed lots of folk opportunities to get rich that would not exist in some other countries.
    Right, no disagreement. My appall has more to do with the gymnastics to defend a clearly bad phrase as being accurate and right. It's arrogant, self-serving, and stupid the way he made his point. Just like it would be if a rightie tried to say the Bush tax cuts were responsible for building businesses. It's a quite indefensible statement on Obama's part.

The more I listen to him the less I think I can vote for him again. Part of me hopes Moderate Mitt from Mass comes back in-office, but far from sold on that either. So far it looks like "write-in" for me.

Twins News Team All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 182 Times in 105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbeer View Post
    Heres the key. Has Obama ever said about people on unemployment welfare or food stamps you didn't anything. I'm an I did American. Obama embraces the I didn't Americans and hates hard working people. I will never overlook Michele Obamas quote that she was never proud of her country until Barrack got elected, she was around for Clinton and Carter, she was around in the aftermath of 9-11. The Obamas aren't just some politicians that you like or dislike they are horrible people who deserve there fate after Barrack is fired in three months. No president who respects this country will pardon those two.
    You sure come across as some as an "I didn't." I can't believe someone pays you to work for them.

Twins News Team All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 182 Times in 105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Right, no disagreement. My appall has more to do with the gymnastics to defend a clearly bad phrase as being accurate and right. It's arrogant, self-serving, and stupid the way he made his point. Just like it would be if a rightie tried to say the Bush tax cuts were responsible for building businesses. It's a quite indefensible statement on Obama's part.

The more I listen to him the less I think I can vote for him again. Part of me hopes Moderate Mitt from Mass comes back in-office, but far from sold on that either. So far it looks like "write-in" for me.
    So you're not going to vote for Obama because he comes off as arrogant?

Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Liked 1,487 Times in 780 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Obama embraces the I didn't Americans and hates hard working people.
    I love sound bytes like this one. They make absolutely no sense whatsoever but look really good on a protest poster. Good old fashioned American politicking, that is... Let's make vague generalizations about how that politician hates you and everything you stand for... Never mind that it doesn't hold up to any kind of thought process, just make sure that you attack that politician's "Americanism" and you're all good. Demagoguery much?

The Obamas aren't just some politicians that you like or dislike they are horrible people who deserve there fate after Barrack is fired in three months. No president who respects this country will pardon those two.
    Politicians now get arrested for losing elections? Damn, that's rough, man.

Twins News Team All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Liked 605 Times in 338 Posts
    Not because he is arrogant but this kind of thing colors a lot of what he does. Which is disconcerting.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 61 Times in 38 Posts
    Fatbeer: Your ideas are intriguing to me and I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Senior Member All-Star Badsmerf's Avatar
    Liked 58 Times in 33 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Damn 4 stupid smilies!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123