Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 165

Thread: Article: Twins vs White Sox, 07-25-2012, 1:10pm

  1. #1
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    8,112
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    49
    Liked 1,588 Times in 825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Article: Twins vs White Sox, 07-25-2012, 1:10pm


  2. #2
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    8,112
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    49
    Liked 1,588 Times in 825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Twins:
    Span CF
    Revere RF
    Mauer C
    Willingham DH
    Morneau 1B
    Doumit LF
    Dozier SS
    Casilla 2B
    Carroll 3B
    (Blackburn P)

    Hawk Harrelsons:
    De Aza CF
    Youkilis 3B
    Dunn 1B
    Konerko DH
    Rios RF
    Ramirez SS
    Viciedo LF
    Flowers C
    Beckham 2B
    (Peavy P)

  3. #3
    Banned Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    636
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Over/Under on IP by Blackburn

    2.2

  4. #4
    Please ban me! All-Star stringer bell's Avatar
    Posts
    3,579
    Like
    199
    Liked 534 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    32
    When Dunn hit Robertson's slider out last night, I said uh-oh. The pitch was on the outside corner at the knees and he jerked it out with room to spare. The Sox seem to be fearless about getting pitched inside and are taking pitches on the outside corner deep. Blackburn has to pitch inside effectively or it will be batting practice.

  5. #5
    Twins News Team MVP
    Posts
    6,735
    Like
    870
    Liked 850 Times in 546 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketpig View Post
    Twins:
    Span CF
    Revere RF
    Mauer C
    Willingham DH
    Morneau 1B
    Doumit LF
    Dozier SS
    Casilla 2B
    Carroll 3B
    (Blackburn P)

    Hawk Harrelsons:
    De Aza CF
    Youkilis 3B
    Dunn 1B
    Konerko DH
    Rios RF
    Ramirez SS
    Viciedo LF
    Flowers C
    Beckham 2B
    (Peavy P)
    So much for reports stating that Plouffe would, once again, "expected to be available tomorrow"....

    That bottom third of the lineup day-after-day is downright depressing.

  6. #6
    Senior Member All-Star IdahoPilgrim's Avatar
    Posts
    2,421
    Like
    2
    Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    I assume nobody is surprised that Willingham is DHing after his field performance yesterday.

  7. #7
    Banned Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    636
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jokin View Post
    So much for reports stating that Plouffe would, once again, "expected to be available tomorrow"....

    That bottom third of the lineup day-after-day is downright depressing.
    You know it's Twins Baseball to have a guy be day-to-day and sit on the bench for a week, wasting a roster spot only to go on the DL a few days after.

  8. #8
    Twins News Team All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Posts
    4,836
    Like
    176
    Liked 663 Times in 374 Posts
    Over/Under on when Plouffe is actually DL'd?

    Wednesday

    I take over and we see Plouffe again in September.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Over/Under on when Plouffe is actually DL'd?

    Wednesday

    I take over and we see Plouffe again in September.
    They have already waited too long to send Plouffe to the DL, bet he comes back this weekend after sitting on the bench for a week.

  10. #10
    Banned Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    636
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well that was promising.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    856
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    In the pregame, Gardenhire said they were going to give Plouffe tomorrow and if he couldn't swing, he was going to the DL.

  12. #12
    Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Posts
    3,987
    Like
    103
    Liked 385 Times in 200 Posts
    This **** gets old.

  13. #13
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    8,112
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    49
    Liked 1,588 Times in 825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh I accidentally turned on the Sox broadcast!

    My ears! My ears!

  14. #14
    Senior Member All-Star Ultima Ratio's Avatar
    Posts
    1,742
    Like
    58
    Liked 105 Times in 51 Posts
    Impressive.
    Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains.

  15. #15
    Banned Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    636
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketpig View Post
    Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh I accidentally turned on the Sox broadcast!

    My ears! My ears!
    I'd rather hear Hawk's Southern fried hick-ass then DickBert continue to make excuses for the Twins and putting down Dunn after he hits another HR against them.

  16. #16
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    8,112
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    49
    Liked 1,588 Times in 825 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DPJ View Post
    I'd rather hear Hawk's Southern fried hick-ass then DickBert continue to make excuses for the Twins and putting down Dunn after he hits another HR against them.
    No, you wouldn't. Hawk is ear cancer while DickBert are just a little dense.

  17. #17
    Please ban me! All-Star stringer bell's Avatar
    Posts
    3,579
    Like
    199
    Liked 534 Times in 347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    32

    Monday 1st vs. Wednesday 1st

    Quote Originally Posted by DPJ View Post
    Well that was promising.
    Very similar innings. I expect the Sox to match or exceed one run in the first.

  18. #18
    Doumit's in left?!?! Hopefully it goes better than that spring training game i watched vs boston. Either way, lets go nicky

  19. #19
    Twins Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Posts
    3,632
    Like
    924
    Liked 1,282 Times in 686 Posts
    Christ lately if he's not hitting it out he's hitting into double plays. Way to make him work Hammer.

  20. #20
    Banned Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    636
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketpig View Post
    No, you wouldn't. Hawk is ear cancer while DickBert are just a little dense.
    I don't mind Hawk at all, maybe cause it's only get to hear it 3-4 times a hear on those WGN games. But I like him, kind refreshing in a weird kinda way.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.