Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 84

Thread: Article: Twins vs White Sox, 07-30-2012, 7:10pm

  1. #41
    Senior Member All-Star Badsmerf's Avatar
    Posts
    1,594
    Like
    19
    Liked 76 Times in 43 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Why are you guys drunk on a Monday? This is getting weird.

  2. #42
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,642
    Like
    311
    Liked 504 Times in 195 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsmerf View Post
    Why are you guys drunk on a Monday? This is getting weird.
    Why Not?

  3. #43
    Twins Moderator MVP Riverbrian's Avatar
    Posts
    8,766
    Like
    4,851
    Liked 2,296 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Ive Been drunk all year

  4. #44
    Senior Member All-Star Willihammer's Avatar
    Posts
    2,781
    Like
    665
    Liked 384 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    One thing you can never accuse Gardy or the Twins coaches of... using transparent catching signals.

    Mauer has run through a number of combined signals, including 2 sets: 1 on the body, and a 2nd subsjequent, on the fingers. Very tough to figure out quickly.

  5. #45
    Twins Moderator MVP Riverbrian's Avatar
    Posts
    8,766
    Like
    4,851
    Liked 2,296 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Willihammer View Post
    One thing you can never accuse Gardy or the Twins coaches of... using transparent catching signals.

    Mauer has run through a number of combined signals, including 2 sets: 1 on the body, and a 2nd subsjequent, on the fingers. Very tough to figure out quickly.
    Yeah but DeVries is gripping in his hand outside the glove.

  6. #46
    Twins Moderator MVP USAFChief's Avatar
    Posts
    6,606
    Like
    3,678
    Liked 3,166 Times in 1,355 Posts
    This game is moving right along.

  7. #47
    Twins Moderator MVP Riverbrian's Avatar
    Posts
    8,766
    Like
    4,851
    Liked 2,296 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFChief View Post
    This game is moving right along.
    Yeah... Should be done by 11 30 central time.

  8. #48
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,642
    Like
    311
    Liked 504 Times in 195 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    I think it's going to take an Alexander Hamilton to win this game tonight.

  9. #49
    That catch was phenomenal. Plays like that are the reason I want Span to stick around.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Triple-A kydoty's Avatar
    Posts
    271
    Like
    2
    Liked 90 Times in 36 Posts
    Denard Span trade value: Rising

    "Mediocre breaking balls are a gift from God." - Kirby Puckett

  11. #51
    Twins Moderator MVP Riverbrian's Avatar
    Posts
    8,766
    Like
    4,851
    Liked 2,296 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark's Lounge View Post
    I think it's going to take an Alexander Hamilton to win this game tonight.
    Never heard that term.

    But Span is the Man...great catch. The D is there... We will win.

  12. #52
    Senior Member All-Star IdahoPilgrim's Avatar
    Posts
    2,421
    Like
    2
    Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by kydoty View Post
    Denard Span trade value: Rising
    Perhaps, but this is exactly why I say that for him you have to get a true high-ceiling prospect in return or you don't do the deal.

  13. #53
    Hopefully Devries can get through this inning unscathed and the Twins can turn it over to the bullpen. He just doesn't have it tonight.

  14. #54
    Twins Moderator MVP Riverbrian's Avatar
    Posts
    8,766
    Like
    4,851
    Liked 2,296 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sbknudson View Post
    Perhaps, but this is exactly why I say that for him you have to get a true high-ceiling prospect in return or you don't do the deal.
    No reason to move him unless we get paid decently. No problem with Span Boeing a Twin next year.

  15. #55
    Twins Moderator MVP Riverbrian's Avatar
    Posts
    8,766
    Like
    4,851
    Liked 2,296 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestTwinsFan View Post
    Hopefully Devries can get through this inning unscathed and the Twins can turn it over to the bullpen. He just doesn't have it tonight.
    He ain't foolin anybody. D is keeping him alive

  16. #56
    Senior Member All-Star IdahoPilgrim's Avatar
    Posts
    2,421
    Like
    2
    Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbrian View Post
    No reason to move him unless we get paid decently. No problem with Span Boeing a Twin next year.
    Do you work in aviation?

  17. #57
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,642
    Like
    311
    Liked 504 Times in 195 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbrian View Post
    Never heard that term.

    But Span is the Man...great catch. The D is there... We will win.
    We'll win - I predict 11 runs for the Twins. 9 for the Sux.

  18. #58
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,642
    Like
    311
    Liked 504 Times in 195 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    The big boyz are due up. Let's make this inning count!

  19. #59
    Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Posts
    1,642
    Like
    311
    Liked 504 Times in 195 Posts
    Blog Entries
    34
    bumber

  20. #60
    Senior Member All-Star Willihammer's Avatar
    Posts
    2,781
    Like
    665
    Liked 384 Times in 214 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Atta boy, Fien. Throw him the hard fastball on 3-2, make Alexei hit it.

    Different flavor of guile there, but still guile.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.