Thread: Gun people

Senior Member All-Star Badsmerf's Avatar
    Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gun people

So I'm considering getting a handgun and wanted some input. I really like the Ruger SR40c or SR9c. Anyone shot them? I had shot a M&P 40, which is very similar and like it except a little part by my thumb that I think will rub and bother me. So anyway, just putting it out there to see if there is any input.

Need more info on what you're planning to use it for in order to give any semblance of advice. Carry weapon? Target shooting? Something to have around the house?

Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Liked 611 Times in 235 Posts
    The Twins have been bad, but let's not go overboard here.
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ballÖ and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've contacted homeland security. By the way if you ever use a gun in a situation where a criminal is killing people talk radio has taught me that you will accidently murder at least 4 people. I've also learned from talk radio that the picture on a movie screen is constantly black and contains no light. Nor does a gun shot have any sound or light. Guns are bad man.

Pixel Monkey MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Liked 773 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Smerf, your best bet is to go find a shooting range that rents guns and try a few out. I'm a Glock guy myself but that's because they just fit my hand better than other firearms. I like the weight and feel of the gun. Your mileage will vary based on your particular needs.