Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Ryan!!!

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbeer View Post
    Did the 17 year old kid in Duluth that wasn't raped get his abortion yet?
    Don't you think if you want to be controversial...you should at least make sense?
    I know boys don't have babies, and the rape wasn't classified as legitimate, but still the kid should get to murder an infant or something. If partial birth abortion is OK why not 3 month olds? You could even allow a women to make the choice for him.

Senior Member All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Liked 341 Times in 194 Posts
    Again, no context and just wild incendiary nonsense.

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So whats the context of the war on women? Should I start a new thread every time the Democrats do something idiotic? The two most significant political stories of the week was the DFL law maker having sex with a 17 year old and a Republican saying that abortion should be illegal un all cases. Somehow a Republican having a stance on an issue is supposed to hurt Romney, but sex with a minor in a public place is a one day story that has nothing to do with anyone else.
    Last edited by fatbeer; 08-25-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer biggentleben's Avatar
    Liked 60 Times in 42 Posts
    So whats the context of the war on women? Should I start a new thread every time the Democrats do something idiotic? The two most significant political stories of the week was the DFL law maker having sex with a 17 year old and a Republican saying that abortion should be illegal un all cases. Somehow a Republican having a stance on an issue is supposed to hurt Romney, but sex with a minor in a public place is a one day story that has nothing to do with anyone else.
    Once again, sense...you're making none. These have nothing whatsoever to do with each other, but good try in attempting to equate them.
    Staff Writer for Tomahawktake.com, come check it out!

Well, at least you're approaching making sense. Your first two posts were just ridiculous.

The reality is, right or wrong, political sex scandals are almost so commonplace that we don't pay attention unless they are truly outlandish. The DFL guy should be condemned and everyone, regardless of affiliation, should call for resignation. What the moron Republican said feeds a talking point of the Democrats and gives it merit. That has political ramifications because it strengthen's the opposition's message. There is your difference.

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree it feeds a talking point, but on day one every Republican called him out on it. The DFL failed to call out a child molester for several days. I think the Obama campaign is in so deep on talking points lies and rethoric that it's becoming see through. We all understand most Republicans are pro life, the fact that one guys reasoning isn't all that intelligent is meaningless. I'd say it's just as idiotic to be pro choice because women have it so bad using things like equal pay as a justification as I saw Howard Dean do on MSNBC yesterday. If you think the baby is not worth anything and doesn't yet know it exist then sure be pro life. I have a tough time seeing a difference between an infant being murdered and a late term abortion.

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Convention delayed until Tuesday because of the hurricane. Kind of a non story, the Ann Romney speech was already moved to Tuesday and no network coverage was planned for Monday, but if the Rand Paul speech is eliminated or inserted in the middle of the afternoon, it's gonna hurt. Some Paul supporters are gonna consider this the last straw especially if the storm is pretty routine in the Tampa area. It will be interesting how the Paul supporters react during the nomination process. Nothing wrong with passion for another candidate in the room so long as they don't start chanting Gary Johnson.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 27 Times in 22 Posts
    I see having some time away to ponder communication skills did not improve someone's communication.

I agree it feeds a talking point, but on day one every Republican called him out on it. The DFL failed to call out a child molester for several days.
    You are comparing a state rep to a u.s. rep - it's incredibly stupid. Just stop.

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by old nurse View Post
    I see having some time away to ponder communication skills did not improve someone's communication.
    And the personal insults keep on coming. I hear a rumor thats not allowed.

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    I agree it feeds a talking point, but on day one every Republican called him out on it. The DFL failed to call out a child molester for several days.
    You are comparing a state rep to a u.s. rep - it's incredibly stupid. Just stop.
    No I'm comparing party leaderships reactions, in the case of the state rep at the state level. Mark Dayton was silent. Considering the man committed a crime and was not charged, it seems the morals of the Democrat party are worse then the morals at Penn State.

Senior Member All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 109 Times in 66 Posts
    He's calling the comparison stupid; it's up to the rest of us to make the inference about you.

Alot of democrats are awful people, most of the time they dont try and legislate it.

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoSABR View Post
    He's calling the comparison stupid; it's up to the rest of us to make the inference about you.
    Reported, if you can't avoid personal insults don't hit submit.

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's immoral to give to charity you know

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flpmagikat View Post
    Alot of democrats are awful people, most of the time they dont try and legislate it.
    Watch it. Stuff like that will get you banned around here.

Banned Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flpmagikat View Post
    Watch it. Stuff like that will get you banned around here.
    Also don't report people that personally insult you, that will end up getting you banned too if you happen not to be a Democrat.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer biggentleben's Avatar
    Liked 60 Times in 42 Posts
    it seems the morals of the Democrat party are worse then the morals at Penn State.
    That's just above and beyond. Duly flagged.
    Staff Writer for Tomahawktake.com, come check it out!

Senior Member All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoSABR View Post

Reported, if you can't avoid personal insults don't hit submit.
    You were not the only one given time away. The others came back as you did with much the same tone as before. What is your point in posting what you do? If it is to convince people your point of view is correct, my point stands for you. If it is to antagonize, see the rule about the general negativity.

Senior Member All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by biggentleben View Post
    it seems the morals of the Democrat party are worse then the morals at Penn State.
    That's just above and beyond. Duly flagged.
    Did some people not read what has been posted by the core of the group running the board? Libertarian themes are more likely than not. Some righties, some lefties. The point is to have a flow of ideas on the board. If they want to post like they have been, then there are places like Yahoo.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast