Quote Originally Posted by Twins Twerp View Post
Nice to see the pop up ads gone. Much easier to view. Sorry for going crazy on yo' a$$ and for posting via android device. I may add that with my android device, I still had the popup ads and that is what was driving me crazy, because I couldn't close it until the ad was completely done downloading (slow network makes for long load times).

Now, the site seems to be more normal and user friendly, thanks for taking the constructive (almost bullyish) criticism.
No worries, I know users get pissed when their favorite site feels like it has been attacked by advertisers and ruins their experience. When it comes to ads, it's a tough game. I don't see the ads you see. John doesn't see the ads I see. Therefore, it's hard to know exactly how you're seeing the website. We try to provide a consistent experience but some things are out of our hands and we rely on the community to let us know what they're seeing/doing. In the case of ads, it was obnoxious. When I finally saw the pop-out ads, I completely sympathized with the complaints in this thread. I hate those things just as much as the rest of you.

Anyway, the problem is *hopefully* resolved. If it continues, please let us know.

Also, why aren't you viewing the site on the mobile browser? Or are you using an Android tablet instead of phone?