View Poll Results: Predict it: Win or Loss?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Win

    1 16.67%
  • Loss

    5 83.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Twins vs White Sox, 09-15-2012, 12:10pm

  1. #21
    Head Moderator All-Star glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    4,509
    Like
    2,333
    Liked 292 Times in 164 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Oh well, at least it was interesting at the end.

  2. #22
    Senior Member All-Star JB_Iowa's Avatar
    Posts
    1,902
    Like
    431
    Liked 351 Times in 200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    Oh well, at least it was interesting at the end.
    Brief moments of interest ... it's about all we can hope for anymore.

    Sigh.

  3. #23
    Pixel Monkey MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    6,693
    Like
    32
    Liked 772 Times in 423 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Pretty sure that makes me 0-5 in games at Target Field this season. And I doubt that I'll attend another game this year.

    Yay, Twins.

  4. #24
    Head Moderator All-Star glunn's Avatar
    Posts
    4,509
    Like
    2,333
    Liked 292 Times in 164 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Beauchamp View Post
    Pretty sure that makes me 0-5 in games at Target Field this season. And I doubt that I'll attend another game this year.

    Yay, Twins.
    At least they broke up the no hitter. At the one game I attended this year, the Twins were hitless.

  5. #25
    Senior Member MVP
    Posts
    5,134
    Like
    371
    Liked 331 Times in 220 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Beauchamp View Post
    Pretty sure that makes me 0-5 in games at Target Field this season. And I doubt that I'll attend another game this year.

    Yay, Twins.
    At least they broke up the no hitter. At the one game I attended this year, the Twins were hitless.
    The Twins with the worst home record in all of baseball at home (only 29 wins!) will sure help goose up those season ticket renewals for 2013. Does J Pohlad really think that Dave St Peter and Terry Ryan are generating enough excitement around the park to keep this thing at status quo going into next season?

    Twins Subliminal Man Marketing Person:

    "Make sure you get first crack at those 2014 All-Star game seats... the only way is by paying top dollar for 81 crappy 2013 games...hurry, hurry hurry"


    Last edited by jokin; 09-15-2012 at 03:47 PM.

  6. #26
    Pixel Monkey MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    6,693
    Like
    32
    Liked 772 Times in 423 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by glunn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Beauchamp View Post
    Pretty sure that makes me 0-5 in games at Target Field this season. And I doubt that I'll attend another game this year.

    Yay, Twins.
    At least they broke up the no hitter. At the one game I attended this year, the Twins were hitless.
    I would have preferred to see the no hitter. I've never seen one of those before.

  7. #27
    Senior Member All-Star JB_Iowa's Avatar
    Posts
    1,902
    Like
    431
    Liked 351 Times in 200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jokin View Post

    Twins Subliminal Man Marketing Person:

    "Make sure you get first crack at those 2014 All-Star game seats... the only way is by paying top dollar for 81 crappy 2013 games...hurry, hurry hurry"


    And don't forget you get discounts on food and merchandise.

  8. #28
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    1
    I still think Liriano is a ace. he has got 10 years left.

  9. #29
    Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Posts
    3,622
    Like
    839
    Liked 608 Times in 232 Posts
    Installing fence posts > watching the Twins > Jeff Gray
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ballÖ and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.