Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Season Ticket Holders

Twitter
    @Andy_Twitchell
    Liked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries

Season Ticket Holders

For those of us who are fortunate enough to live in the Twin Cities area, I'm curious how many of us on Twins Daily have season tickets.

I have a 20 game plan (Package D) and I am in section 225. I've had season tickets since 2010.
    Last edited by Gernzy; 03-07-2012 at 11:22 AM.
    I bent my wookie...

20 game pack (package F this year) - In section 203.

I started in 2010, in section 304.

I started in 2010, not only because of Target Field, but because I was finally at a point in my life where I could afford it and I knew that walk up purchasing would be challenging.

I am also a 20 game package F in section 203. Huh.

Twins Contributor All-Star Jeremy Nygaard's Avatar
    Twitter
    @jeremynygaard
    Liked 121 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries
    20 game pack (plan F). Section 239.

I started in 2008 after receiving a call from the Twins basically offering a partial flex plan at a reduced rate. Went to a flex 40 in 2009 and kept a similar plan after the move to Target Field.

20 game pack (plan D) in section 130, absolutely love my seats.

I and a group of friends split a full package plus a 40 game package. I personally have tickets to 25 games. Our seats are in sections 107 and 125.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I have a 40-game plan in Section 105 at Target Field and have been a season ticket holder since 2005 at the Metrodome. I enjoyed the fan forum last night but just wish Dick Bremer was not the MC. I love the Twins new radio voice Cory Provus. He is outstanding!!
    Last edited by Fanatic Jack; 03-07-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Liked 143 Times in 90 Posts
    I bought season tickets with a group of people that I used to work with. Section 116 row 18. Two rows under the overhang from the legends club. Beautiful seats. We've been buying since 2009. As a group, we have 4 seats all next to each other. I'm only going to 11 games (sometimes with all 4 seats, some times with just 2). I always end up going to a few more games and sitting somewhere else in the stadium though.

I have a 20-game plan and have had season tickets since 2010. I'm now in section 233! Plan D!

GO TWINS!

Robb
    TwinsTakes.com
    Our Takes, Your Takes, TwinsTakes

I'm a new season ticket holder this year! Last year we were in the "On Deck Circle," and prior to that my kids were in so many sports that it wasn't really worth it to go to many games. Besides, my husband refused to go to the Dome.

20-games, package C, section 227

Senior Member Big-Leaguer minn55441's Avatar
    Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
    Full season in Section 220.

I no longer have kids in school and now that we have left the metrodome, I have turned my wife into a baseball fan.

Between, my wife, son, friends and neighbors, I don't miss many games.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer Steve Lein's Avatar
    Twitter
    @HangingSL
    Liked 29 Times in 15 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'm part of a full-season package with a bunch of friends, section 106 I believe. I like sitting in different spots and will go to a lot more than just the games I have the season tickets for though.
    Scouting Report: Tools - Power: 30, Hitting: 50, Arm: 60, Defense: 40, Speed: 40. "Line drive swing and shows good contact and on-base abilities. Double's power at his peak. Strong arm from 2B or the OF, stiff hands. Not a fast runner, but above average instincts on the bases. Skinny body doesn't look the part, but can sneak up on you. ACL surgery sapped much of his athleticism." (Probably)
    Spring Training Regular since 2011.

Had 20 game plan the last two years. Wife out of work and last year's dismal performance caused me to not renew.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer Highabove's Avatar
    Liked 22 Times in 15 Posts
    40 Games, packages E and F in 305. A lot of back to back games.

Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Full season pack in section Q for this year. I was in 320 for the first two seasons. I only missed three total games in the first 2 years.

Junior Member Rookie
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have been a season ticket holder since 2005. I currently share a full season with friends in section 313 and generally go to 35 games each season.

Twins Contributor Big-Leaguer Cody Christie's Avatar
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    This is my seventh season of being a season ticket holder for the Twins. In the Metrodome years, I enjoyed using the Flex 40 package to get my priority up for the opening of Target Field. During the first two seasons at Target Field, I had all 81-games in a small row of four seats in Section 306. It was easy to find friends and family to sell those tickets to over the last couple years.

For 2012, I scaled back to the 20-game plan (Plan F). I am still in Section 306.

Senior Member Triple-A TwinsGuy55422's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I am a first-time season ticket holder. I have a 20-game package, plan C, in section 231.
    TwinsGuy55422
    "And we'll see ya tomorrow night!!!!"

Senior Member Triple-A jtrinaldi's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I hope this counts as being a Season ticket holder
    Beloit Snappers Full season ticket holder
    Kane County Cougars half season ticket holder
    Follow my photography, group page can be found here.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rinald...56164664420932

Twitter
    @twinsgeek
    Liked 166 Times in 97 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Full season ticket holder.