Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Official Drunken Rambling Thread

Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Liked 183 Times in 103 Posts

**Official Drunken Rambling Thread

An old favorite for sure, this is where people can post about the Twins, Sports or Life in general after having a few beers, ideally at the very least this brings rongardenhire or fatbeer out of the wood work.

I'm sure the normal forum rules still apply so keep it somewhat clean.

Super Moderator All-Star ChiTownTwinsFan's Avatar
    Liked 809 Times in 500 Posts
    I don't get drunk anymore. Tipsy, maybe, but not drunk. I know, for a female, I'm no fun. But there are plenty of times I wish I were drunk ... like when reading a baseball thread of complete inanity.
    Last edited by ChiTownTwinsFan; 03-24-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Senior Member All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Liked 342 Times in 195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTwinsFan View Post
    I don't get drunk anymore. Tipsy, maybe, but not drunk. I know, for a female, I'm no fun. But there are plenty of times I wish I were ... like when reading a baseball thread of complete inanity.
    Must....resist....urge...to...deservedly....pile.. ..on....

What happened to Lukes post in this thread? Was it deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofVodkaDave View Post
    What happened to Lukes post in this thread? Was it deleted?
    There are a few that were deleted over elsewhere as well

Senior Member Triple-A B Richard's Avatar
    Liked 36 Times in 25 Posts
    great series win today boys!!! big pelf daddy was straight dealin today!!

funny story from earlier though. so every once in awhile i like to play some music while i and a lady friend get intimate. i actually have several playlist for that purpose, all of them carefuly crafted to set the mood. nothing to intense though. one of my housemates recently messed with the ipod and threw in some Tupac and LL Cool J for good measure. so yeah when "mama said knock you out" came on earlier, i couldnt stop laughing and eventually quit the entire ordeal, too damn funny man. but yeah thats my story folks

also i think mauer bats second is a good idea

This thread is so imporopriate, what if Byron Buxton happens to see it? I don't know if we could survive that..
    Joe Mauer should hit more home runs. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by B Richard View Post
    great series win today boys!!! big pelf daddy was straight dealin today!!

funny story from earlier though. so every once in awhile i like to play some music while i and a lady friend get intimate. i actually have several playlist for that purpose, all of them carefuly crafted to set the mood. nothing to intense though. one of my housemates recently messed with the ipod and threw in some Tupac and LL Cool J for good measure. so yeah when "mama said knock you out" came on earlier, i couldnt stop laughing and eventually quit the entire ordeal, too damn funny man. but yeah thats my story folks

also i think mauer bats second is a good idea
    That is the spirit!

Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Liked 627 Times in 242 Posts
    Derp.

Everything I posted tonight, regardless of legibility, was drunken. I don't care how well Little Nicky Punto slid into first, he still had so business getting hundreds of plate appearances.
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ball… and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 85 Times in 40 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snepp View Post
    Derp.

Everything I posted tonight, regardless of legibility, was drunken. I don't care how well Little Nicky Punto slid into first, he still had so business getting hundreds of plate appearances.
    Correct spelling and commas? I question your drunkenness. Unless, of course, your in the 1% immune to fat fingered typing when plastered.
    There isn't enough defense on the planet to justify giving 500+ PA to a guy who can barely OPS .600.

Quote Originally Posted by GCTF View Post
    Correct spelling and commas? I question your drunkenness. Unless, of course, your in the 1% immune to fat fingered typing when plastered.
    If I recall correctly, there was plenty of fat-fingering and a large quantity of backspace usage.

I had to check my post history this morning. I didn't recall making most of those posts last night.
    Last edited by snepp; 04-20-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ball… and learn something. Maybe you will get it."

And I'm still trying to figure out what the hell Punto had to do with anything.

DAMNIT, I tried to post to this thread from my phone last night.

Had a whole paragraph typed in that would have looked hilarious come this morning.

Senior Member All-Star Badsmerf's Avatar
    Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts
    Blog Entries
    End the Arcia Era! The guy can't hit. Really. He's 21, **** him. he didn'ts get a hit day, didn't get a ghit yesterday,d why are they playing a 32 year old guy that can't hit> Bring him up, and he doesn't get a hit?????????? he's like. supposed to be Thoseme and he doesn't get a hit. fire gardy. It's Gardys fault nobody can hit. Fire Plouffe. fire Joe Mayes. Fire//, no, Denny Hocking needs to start. Why isn't Nick Putno playing?> He's the fire and ice of the offecnse. I wish we had Radke still, he really battled his tail off out there.

I didn't speel check or change anything because you know what, **** you grammar natzies. I hate everybody.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

Being Single again finally is the best thing ever!!!! a gentlemen never tells and I don't know the french word that that one thing is called that involves more than 2 people but less than 4, but its pretty awesom.

Brock knows what I am talking about!

A night at Verve's?

Quote Originally Posted by snepp View Post
    A night at Verve's?
    Unfortunately no. Me and Verve have an open relationship these days.

****, now this is the official hungover as **** because I got a phone call early and couldn't fall back asleep thread.

It was awesome though, I was out with some girl and her friend, they came back from the bathroom and basically propositioned me.

"Check please!"

Being Single again finally is the best thing ever!!!! a gentlemen never tells and I don't know the french word that that one thing is called that involves more than 2 people but less than 4, but its pretty awesom.

Brock knows what I am talking about!
    Menage a trois ... the various accents are missing, but that is basically what you are looking for ... oui?

Senior Member All-Star Badsmerf's Avatar
    Liked 31 Times in 19 Posts
    Blog Entries

It was awesome though, I was out with some girl and her friend, they came back from the bathroom and basically propositioned me.

"Check please!"
    Pictures or it didn't happen.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTwinsFan View Post
    Menage a trois ... the various accents are missing, but that is basically what you are looking for ... oui?
    That's the word!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast