Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Article: Gathering The Hot Stove Pitching Rumors

Banned All-Star
    Liked 75 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RegFCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydakota View Post
    so terry lyan is still living on his 1 good trade(or lucky trade i claim)
    he took a young all star offensive high average with pop and solid defensive catcher who also was left handed and traded for a #2 starter and a soft tossing AAA and a A pitcher...and this is what the legend of curly lyan is built on? 18 years is enough, he would trade an oil well for a dried mummy fart

my favorite twins moment is the day the 3 stooges get there walking papers

johnnydakota ... maybe football is your sport.
    ok so in 18 years he makes 1 lucky trade and is still living on that ? wow what has he done for us lately?

Banned All-Star
    Liked 75 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greengoblinrulz View Post
    I dont remember AJ bein a solid defensive C but who was the soft tossing AAA pitcher....not Bonser, as he threw low-mid 90s. No way to call that lucky as they immediately inserted Nathan as the closer.
    I would hope that if Wash is still interested in Denard Span, that we would look around Ross Detwiller
    gee i remember 91-93,nathan was a quality starter, but now a dam fine closer, still here is a young left handed hitting catcher...
    the only reason he was traded was to make room for joe...so after 18 years terry( im not )lyan , has made what a hand full of trades?and most we have been bent over on ....time for the 3 stooges to go

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Nathan was a reliever his last year with San Fran...pitched 78 innings, had an ERA under 3.00, had more Ks than IP and had a WHIP a hair over 1.000. The Twins got him and made them their closer, but it's not like there were no signs he'd excel doing that based on what he had already done

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 27 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydakota View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greengoblinrulz View Post
    I dont remember AJ bein a solid defensive C but who was the soft tossing AAA pitcher....not Bonser, as he threw low-mid 90s. No way to call that lucky as they immediately inserted Nathan as the closer.
    I would hope that if Wash is still interested in Denard Span, that we would look around Ross Detwiller
    gee i remember 91-93,nathan was a quality starter, but now a dam fine closer, still here is a young left handed hitting catcher...
    the only reason he was traded was to make room for joe...so after 18 years terry( im not )lyan , has made what a hand full of trades?and most we have been bent over on ....time for the 3 stooges to go
    What trade can you post on with some sort of statistical that Ryan has made that was horrible? More blah blah blah no proof of what you say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12