Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strib's Howard Sinker: Twins are the Nishiokas of MLB

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinsfaninsaudi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by twinsfaninsaudi View Post
    I'm predicting what no one else seems to be: the Twins will sign Kevin Correia to a two year deal with a team option for a third…
    Can I get any props please?
    I'm not convinced you aren't Terry Ryan with that prediction...

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    .....HE's a WITCH

I have given up my season tickets. I had 6 tickets for 20 games. I shared this with Family and friends but found last year was very diffiucult to find takers. I live in the Rochester area so travel is also an issue.

Super Moderator MVP ashburyjohn's Avatar
    Liked 1,271 Times in 759 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crikket View Post
    Since I'm an out of stater, I'm not a season ticket holder, regardless of the talent on the field. That said, I made zero trips to Target Field in 2012 (after making several trips a year for the prior several years) and unless the Twins do something to convince me they are willing to try to compete in 2013, I won't waste my money on trips in 2013 either.
    Does the visiting team still get a percentage of the gate? I usually try to make it down to Oakland when the Twins visit, and I don't expect my policy would change just because of a rebuilding pattern. OTOH, it's just a couple of tickets, depending on who comes with me. If the Twins get 10% of my sixty bucks, that's what, enough to pay for a third year of Correia, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Beauchamp View Post
    You can get a kick in the balls for predicting something so awful that actually came true.

Who deserves that kick in the balls now?

Source: Kevin Correia is on his way to your house to beat you up - Twinkie Town

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12