Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Article: A “Typical” Offseason Day

  1. #1

    Article: A “Typical” Offseason Day


  2. #2
    Senior Member All-Star Jim Crikket's Avatar
    Posts
    1,093
    Like
    15
    Liked 122 Times in 61 Posts
    Blog Entries
    77
    Thanks AJ, interesting stuff.

    As someone who has been married for a few decades longer than you, let me just share something that you really should know right now, rather than finding out later: You may THINK you're opening the window without Emily knowing... but you aren;t. In fact, you should just accept the fact that your wife will know EVERYTHING you do... forever. It's just how it is.

  3. #3
    Owner MVP Seth Stohs's Avatar
    Posts
    5,916
    Like
    41
    Liked 202 Times in 106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    515
    Undeclared - Is that the show with Seth Rogen and Jason Segel and Jay Baruchel? I think it only went one year on Fox. I loved it then, and I bought the season on DVD awhile back. Great show!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member All-Star
    Posts
    1,251
    Like
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    1
    I would think there is some good buys out there on black Friday, get with it!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Triple-A
    Posts
    318
    Like
    0
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Now that your big day is behind you, Congrats!

    I second everything Mr. Crikket said above. They, Bonnie in my case, always know and are always right. Even when we are sure we are.

  6. #6
    Senior Member All-Star JB_Iowa's Avatar
    Posts
    1,889
    Like
    423
    Liked 345 Times in 196 Posts
    Thanks for posting here. And your wife has to practice by knowing everything you do -- that way she'll know everything your kids do (often before they do it!).

  7. #7
    Owner MVP Seth Stohs's Avatar
    Posts
    5,916
    Like
    41
    Liked 202 Times in 106 Posts
    Blog Entries
    515
    AJ, you blog on here and Baseball America and Moneyning.com... a few more blogs like this and you could do some marriage and parenting blogs too!!

  8. #8
    Thanks for the blog on Twins Daily. Just wanted to say Hi to a fellow Rochesterite.

  9. #9
    Senior Member All-Star Shane Wahl's Avatar
    Posts
    3,775
    Like
    4
    Liked 67 Times in 50 Posts
    Blog Entries
    63
    Great post and you definitely have potential as a blogger/writer in the future. Hope the wrist gets better.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmart View Post
    Thanks for the blog on Twins Daily. Just wanted to say Hi to a fellow Rochesterite.
    Rochester is a great city, thanks for checking out the blog!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crikket View Post
    Thanks AJ, interesting stuff.

    As someone who has been married for a few decades longer than you, let me just share something that you really should know right now, rather than finding out later: You may THINK you're opening the window without Emily knowing... but you aren;t. In fact, you should just accept the fact that your wife will know EVERYTHING you do... forever. It's just how it is.
    Haha, she definitely knows everytime I do it!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth Stohs View Post
    Undeclared - Is that the show with Seth Rogen and Jason Segel and Jay Baruchel? I think it only went one year on Fox. I loved it then, and I bought the season on DVD awhile back. Great show!!!
    It is a great show, I have been enjoying it. Will Ferrell even makes a cameo appearance!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    Now that your big day is behind you, Congrats!

    I second everything Mr. Crikket said above. They, Bonnie in my case, always know and are always right. Even when we are sure we are.
    Thanks Roger! Good to hear from you, hope all is well! Haha, I am learning that!

  14. #14
    Owner Big-Leaguer Parker Hageman's Avatar
    Posts
    995
    Like
    1
    Liked 38 Times in 25 Posts
    Blog Entries
    200
    Congrats on the Baseball America piece. Looking forward to seeing it. If it is online, be sure to link to it in the forums so the rest of the community can take a look.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.