Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irish

Twins Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Liked 1,282 Times in 686 Posts
    Odds on Manti making a move on Diane O' Meara? Is Manti Te'o really Manti Te'o ? Stay tuned.

Twins News Team All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 206 Times in 115 Posts
    Lady was a man... According to your story Te'o, you fell in love with a.. a man.

Twins Moderator All-Star twinsnorth49's Avatar
    Liked 1,282 Times in 686 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PseudoSABR View Post
    Lady was a man... According to your story Te'o, you fell in love with a.. a man.
    Well, how are the Mormon's going to feel about that one?

Senior Member Big-Leaguer FrodaddyG's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yet when asked if he was gay, he replied, "Far from it. Faaaar from it." His repetition of his answer, while emphasizing how absolutely NOT gay he is, has me entirely convinced. I'm sure he also happens to have a "wide stance" in the men's room.

Twins News Team All-Star PseudoSABR's Avatar
    Liked 206 Times in 115 Posts
    I guess the voice recordings were actually a woman according to voice experts. This **** is weird.

Twins News Team All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Liked 662 Times in 374 Posts
    I guess the voice recordings were actually a woman according to voice experts. This **** is weird.
    The more stuff that comes out like this the more I'm convinced he knew all along. This just feels like poorly covering one's tracks.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer FrodaddyG's Avatar
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    The more stuff that comes out like this the more I'm convinced he knew all along. This just feels like poorly covering one's tracks.
    Come on, what star athlete in his early 20's DOESN'T have a long-term, long-distance, high-drama relationship where he literally never sees the person he "loves" face-to-face when talking to them for the entirety of the relationship? I mean, those happen all the time, right up to the point where the other person dies, and then the star athlete passes on the one final chance he would have had to EVER see this person in the flesh (for the first and only time) in order to play a game. It really could happen to anyone. (Provided they have no functional cerebral cortex)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12