Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chris Parmelee

Senior Member All-Star Ultima Ratio's Avatar
    Liked 105 Times in 51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLeviathan View Post
    I feel like Picard had something appropriate to say about a thread like this. Now what was it.....
    Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
    Man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains.

Twins News Team All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Liked 656 Times in 369 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snepp View Post
    Did it involve a face, and a palm?
    Well it was that or the tea....which he then threw directly into his face to numb the pain of reading this.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 37 Times in 31 Posts
    Well it was that or the tea....which he then threw directly into his face to numb the pain of reading this.
    Why is OK on one thread to complain about a player with a half year of major league experience not being perfect, yet on this thread it is a bore to be repeatedly complained about?

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 129 Times in 81 Posts
    I am extremely confident that one of Mauer/Morneau/Doumit/Willy will be injured or traded by midseason and Arcia will be up. This is not a Parmelee vs Arcia issue imo.

Please ban me! All-Star stringer bell's Avatar
    Liked 532 Times in 346 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kab21 View Post
    I am extremely confident that one of Mauer/Morneau/Doumit/Willy will be injured or traded by midseason and Arcia will be up. This is not a Parmelee vs Arcia issue imo.
    I actually think that two of the four veterans will not be active Twins after the trade deadline.

Twins News Team All-Star TheLeviathan's Avatar
    Liked 656 Times in 369 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Why is OK on one thread to complain about a player with a half year of major league experience not being perfect, yet on this thread it is a bore to be repeatedly complained about?
    Reading comprehension. At no point have I called for the removal of Robertson. Hell, I've actually made it clear that I'm aware my perception of him is worse than his stat-line. You're really, really reaching here, sorry.

The day I start a thread after less than a week of games suggesting a guy doesn't belong - you Picard the hell out of me, ok? It'll be fully deserved. The day may come for this thread, but after three games it's downright silly to even talk about.

Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Liked 1,581 Times in 822 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I think it's safe to say the Chris Parmelee experiment has failed. He's barely OPSing over .800.

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Still in a tough place. Has many good to great players coming to play outfield, and Morneau slows no sign of slowing down. will see a month from now, where this is going.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 129 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beckmt View Post
    Still in a tough place. Has many good to great players coming to play outfield, and Morneau slows no sign of slowing down. will see a month from now, where this is going.
    I think you are way ahead of yourself. The only good to great player that is lurking is Arcia. Everyone else is pretty questionable (Benson) or years away (Buxton/Kepler/etc). Doumit is also not a lock at DH imo either. I also still expect the Twins to trade Willingham near the deadline.

Liked 37 Times in 31 Posts
    Reading comprehension. At no point have I called for the removal of Robertson. Hell, I've actually made it clear that I'm aware my perception of him is worse than his stat-line. You're really, really reaching here, sorry.

The day I start a thread after less than a week of games suggesting a guy doesn't belong - you Picard the hell out of me, ok? It'll be fully deserved. The day may come for this thread, but after three games it's downright silly to even talk about.
    Reading comprehension? Perhaps you ought to. Knowhere did I acuse you of anything other than being negative on one player needlessly while you seemed to chide someone else for similar behavior.

Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Liked 1,280 Times in 512 Posts
    Alright, if there's nothing to add to the topic at hand it's time to move along, it'd be best to stow the personal stuff.
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ball… and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

Twins News Team MVP
    Liked 844 Times in 540 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snepp View Post
    Alright, if there's nothing to add to the topic at hand it's time to move along, it'd be best to stow the personal stuff.
    I dunno, I just learned a lot more about reading comprehension and building my word power list- all thanks to The Wise One-

"Knowhere"

Speediest Moderator All-Star snepp's Avatar
    Liked 1,280 Times in 512 Posts
    You too mister!

coola.gif
    "Maybe you could go grab a bat and ball… and learn something. Maybe you will get it."
    - Strib commenter educating the elitists on the value of RBI's

Y'all ready to admit I was right yet?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234