Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum

Thread: Wild anyone?

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wild anyone?

I'm enjoying re-engaging with Hockey and watching the Wild this season. I used to watch alot of Hockey growing up in North Dakota. I enjoyed the rivalry between UND and UM and also watching the North Stars. I left hockey when the North Stars left the state and briefly came back in the late 90's when they had a good run in Dallas for a few years. I haven't paid any attention to the Wild until this year, mostly because I didn't have satellite tv until a few years ago so had little access to Hockey on TV.

So, my question. I've been reading some about the Wild on the Strib website which is almost exclusing Russo stuff. Are there any blogs out there for the Wild that would give me a more in-depth analysis of the team, the coach, and hockey philosophy? Any help Wild fans?

Thanks!

Listen to the Judd & Dubay show/podcast tomorrow. It will be all hockey.

Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Liked 375 Times in 193 Posts
    It's hard to find good "Wild Talk" Rubechat, which is normally a **** hole, actually has a good (but not very fast) message board for the Wild.

Also this was the first time in over 1200 days that a Minnesota Pro Sports team (non women) has won a playoff game.

That is absolutely insane for a state with a MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL team.

Senior Member Triple-A
    Liked 24 Times in 12 Posts
    Hockey talk is difficult because theres nothing to analyze. They either played good bad or somewhere in between. The only time I ever seek out hockey talk is after a big win, and thats not really hockey talk thats were super excited and I hope it continues talk, and hey didn't this player and that player play great.

Senior Member Double-A BrentMpls's Avatar
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofVodkaDave View Post
    It's hard to find good "Wild Talk"
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by mikecgrimes View Post
    Hockey talk is difficult because theres nothing to analyze.
    Not sure if serious....