07-19-2013, 11:00 AM #1
Game Thread: Indians@Twins 7/19 7:10PM
Cleveland: SP Scott Kazmir
Bourn - CF
Cabrera - SS
Kipnis - 2B
Swisher - 1B
Brantley - LF
Santana - DH
Chisenhall - 3B
Gomes - C
Stubbs - RF
Minnesota: SP Mike Pelfrey
Dozier - 2B
Plouffe - 3B
Mauer - C
Morneau - 1B
Doumit - RF
Colabello - DH
Hicks - CF
Thomas - LF
Florimon - SS
Things to think about for tonight's game:
1. Think about baseball being back... You never know what you got until its gone. It's been 4 days of not knowing what to do with myself and the ideas I actually came up with for doing with myself. Were not good!
2. Think about the rotation... We just had 4 days off from baseball... So everyone is basically ready to start. Gardenhire can reset his rotation and the order he chose was Pelfrey, Correia, Diamond, Gibson and Deduno. Is he trying to matchup against the Indians or just keeping the same rotation and he forgot that Deduno was supposed to go before Gibson.
3. Think about the New Call Ups... Chris Herrmann, Doug Bernier and Chris Colabello are up with the club replacing Arcia, Parmelee and Escobar. These are big moments for the 3 new players.
4. Think about Justin Morneau... After Perkins... He appears to be the most talked about trade candidate.
5. Think about flotation devices on airplanes... Your seat becoming a floatation device is nice but it would be a better idea for... you know... boats... With airplanes I wonder if your seat becoming a parachute would be a better idea.
Last edited by Riverbrian; 07-19-2013 at 05:26 PM.A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".
07-19-2013, 11:24 AM #2
- Liked 1,793 Times in 1,050 Posts
Okay sitting on a plane as I type I'd rather not think about no. 5. But you all are welcome to think of me as i chime in by the pool sipping a fruity drink or winning big at the black jack tables or just plain getting into fun trouble. I'm on vacay, my brothers!
07-19-2013, 11:28 AM #3
At the Craps Table... Keep to the pass line... It's your best odds.
Also... If you run into anyone interesting... You should probably stay away from the chapel until sobriety comes back around.
Also... It's very warm in Vegas in July... Dress Scantily... Just like Chief does... He wears a tube top everyday in July.
Last edited by Riverbrian; 07-19-2013 at 11:30 AM.A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".
07-19-2013, 11:30 AM #4
- Liked 378 Times in 211 Posts
- Blog Entries
07-19-2013, 11:34 AM #5
Also, Craps is a ton of fun. If you hear something that sounds like a party inside a casino, there's pretty good odds that it's coming from a craps table.
And RB, I agree with you about no. 1. I haven't known what to do with myself with 4 days of no Twins games.You can come up with statistics to prove anything. Forty percent of all people know that.
07-19-2013, 11:40 AM #6
07-19-2013, 11:41 AM #7
07-19-2013, 11:42 AM #8
07-19-2013, 11:50 AM #9
- Liked 52 Times in 20 Posts
- Blog Entries
07-19-2013, 12:48 PM #10
I got two myself. They also took the all star break off seemingly.
So... I had no excuses left to offer when my wife suggested mowing the lawn or helping in the garden.
I need my Twins... Good or Bad... It matters not.
Last edited by Riverbrian; 07-19-2013 at 12:51 PM.A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".
07-19-2013, 01:21 PM #11
07-19-2013, 01:27 PM #12
07-19-2013, 02:09 PM #13
Wow... When you get away... You really get away...
I looked up some facts:
Northern Ontario is approximately 10 Billion Square Miles. For the Canadian... That's 584 Billion Kilometers.
Northern Ontario has a population of 7...
To compare and contrast...
The Planet Mars is 142 Million Square miles and has a population of 8.
Of the Population of 8 on Planet Mars... 6 of them are regular posters on Twins Daily.A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".
07-19-2013, 02:27 PM #14
Here's another Northern Ontario Tidbit:
If you are standing in the exact center of Northern Ontario. Stay Healthy!!! The Nearest Hospital is in Tulsa, Oklahoma.A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".
07-19-2013, 02:29 PM #15
07-19-2013, 02:36 PM #16
07-19-2013, 02:39 PM #17
07-19-2013, 02:46 PM #18
He of course would then take the line back and resume catching walleye every ten seconds.A Skeleton walks into a bar and says... "Give me a beer... And a mop".
07-19-2013, 03:03 PM #19
07-19-2013, 03:05 PM #20
- Liked 3,089 Times in 1,645 Posts
- Blog Entries