Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Game Thread: Astros@Twins 8/3 6:10PM

Liked 3,146 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Compared to the worst team in the majors, our bullpen looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by USAFChief View Post
    I do not like mlb.tv.
    I do not like it can't you see.
    I do not like it if it's free,
    I do not like it I say with glee.
    It does not work
    Accepting money makes MLB a jerk.
    I do not like mlb.tv.
    Just for add to the conversation, I love my MLB.TV subscription. I currently live in Sox/Cubs territory, so I get to watch about 140 Twins games live. It's also nice to have radio/video on my phone if I want to check it out.

The MLB player on my macbook is pretty horrid; it runs beautifully in 1080p on my PS3 and HDTV.

I very much enjoy spending $28 a month to watch baseball and anything on netflix, as opposed to $60 or more for extended cable or satellite.

Twins Moderator All-Star ChiTownTwinsFan's Avatar
    Twitter
    @Sheradoodles
    Liked 1,915 Times in 1,121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    Just for add to the conversation, I love my MLB.TV subscription. I currently live in Sox/Cubs territory, so I get to watch about 140 Twins games live. It's also nice to have radio/video on my phone if I want to check it out.

The MLB player on my macbook is pretty horrid; it runs beautifully in 1080p on my PS3 and HDTV.

I very much enjoy spending $28 a month to watch baseball and anything on netflix, as opposed to $60 or more for extended cable or satellite.
    I also live in Sox/Cubs territory. This was the first year I tried mlb.tv. I'm going back to Extra Innings next year and I don't care if it's more expensive.

Senior Member All-Star Bark's Lounge's Avatar
    Liked 504 Times in 195 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverbrian View Post
    Attachment 5081
    Caption Needed
    What the hell does "Will you be my mustachless Jackie Gleason for the night" Mean?
    Last edited by Bark's Lounge; 08-04-2013 at 01:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Attachment 5082
    Caption Needed
    Tanzania's answer to Chris Angel.

Blog Entries
    Attachment 5084
    Caption Needed
    1. I've seen the other side of the wall on some adult entertainment websites.

2. Missing footage of the "Philadelphia Experiment".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post

Caption needed.
    What? I am not a predator. I was being honest when I told you I have something you would like to see in my white cargo van without windows. It might change your lives!

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Being one of the few, if not the only not gushing over Gibson being ready, I'm not surprised at all by his outing. However, he is getting ML experience which was going to happen sooner or later. He's a smart young man, maybe to smart for his own good, and hopefully won't over think this whole experience. Slowey? He needs to just pitch and not think, and not announce his object is a 1st pitch strike. They'll be ready to swing, like yesterday.

The thing that impressed me in this game was the play of Dozier. It's like he's said to the rest, jump on my back, this train is moving forward. Dozier worked hard in the off season to improve his defense and came right out of the shoot showing that it really helped. He's had a great year on defense! His confidence on that side has just leveled off into just an everyday occurance. But, it's allowed and carried over to his offense. He seems much more confident in the box now and the results are showing. Dozier is surely one of the most positives of this dismal season. It looks as if he's really turned a corner, and I am impressed and thrilled!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567