Thread: Article: Twins Minor League Report (9/4): Rochester Romps, Miracle Done

Twins Contributor Big-Leaguer Cody Christie's Avatar
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries

Article: Twins Minor League Report (9/4): Rochester Romps, Miracle Done

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Taylor Rogers had a heck of a season. Congrats to him and I hope he enjoys AA next year.
    He might struggle in AA, but he looks to be deadly against Lefties. Twins have some interesting LH prospects with Darnell, Dean and Rogers. They don't look to be high impact guys but their presence in the upper minors gives the team some depth from the left side.

Twins Moderator All-Star ChiTownTwinsFan's Avatar
    Twitter
    @Sheradoodles
    Liked 1,904 Times in 1,113 Posts
    Glad I was able to make the game in Ft. Myers. I thought it was Pettersen who missed the tag, not Michael? IMO, it was a play that could have and should have been made. Whoever it was, the throw to him was not high. It was a good throw and playable. Might have been a game changer had he applied the tag and not missed the runner.

It's nice to see Cole DeVries getting back in sync. I hope the Twins keep him around. He really stepped up for the major league club last year and he probably would've started the year in the rotation if not for his injury.

Liked 42 Times in 30 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Too bad about the bats not showing up for the Miracle and Kernals. The pitching sure did. It would be nice to see the lower minor players breaking a playoff performance record the mother team has established in the last 10 years when it comes to hitting well in playoff games. Maybe the Red Wings can give us something to cheer about. It seems so wrong for the Red Sox to be able to throw a Major League ace in there for the playoffs, even if it is a rehab.