Thread: It's now been longer between playoff series wins

Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Liked 131 Times in 60 Posts

It's now been longer between playoff series wins

than it was from '91 to 2002.

That's very depressing.

Agreed. It's even more depressing when you consider that 2014 looks lost as well, and the front office appears content to pocket money rather than try to improve.

Senior Member Double-A
    Liked 30 Times in 17 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Promote that thought to the Front Page so the Gardy apologists can tell us, once again, why they think he should be rehired.

Senior Member Big-Leaguer Oldgoat_MN's Avatar
    Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'm a big Twins fan so let me respond to this thread:

I, ... I got nothin'.

Senior Member All-Star Winston Smith's Avatar
    Liked 155 Times in 80 Posts
    The lucky thing is we have a nice taxpayer supported stadium so we have plenty of money to stay competitive!
    This comment brought to you from the Rosedale Mall studio by Hamm's Beer, brewed in the land of sky blue waters.

The Twins have virtually wasted Mauer's contract by not surrounding him with good players to make a run. The front office not just the coaching staff, needs a new direction and a clean slate. I would start there -- St Peter, Ryan, Smith, Antony -- the whole bunch need to go.

Senior Member All-Star
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Blaine View Post
    The Twins have virtually wasted Mauer's contract by not surrounding him with good players to make a run. The front office not just the coaching staff, needs a new direction and a clean slate. I would start there -- St Peter, Ryan, Smith, Antony -- the whole bunch need to go.
    Nah, let's give them another five years to build this thing, then see where we sit :-)
    Just remember: You put the lime IN the coconut. Only THEN, can you drink it all up.

Liked 367 Times in 189 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePuck View Post
    Nah, let's give them another five years to build this thing, then see where we sit :-)
    At the very least, let's wait and see where we stand after we trade Buxton for a proven closer...