Minnesota Twins News & Rumors Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: No Offers Yet...

  1. #61
    Senior Member Triple-A goulik's Avatar
    Posts
    298
    Like
    44
    Liked 15 Times in 11 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritofVodkaDave View Post
    Who cares what Gleeman thinks of this forum? He is a solid writer, but isn't the end all be all when it comes to taste or whatever
    Exactly, Seth still dominates...

  2. #62
    Senior Member Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    644
    Like
    5
    Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    According to espn.com the Twins are telling agents they are not interested in giving up their 2nd round pick. This takes two potential guys off the list further narrowing the field.

  3. #63
    Owner MVP Brock Beauchamp's Avatar
    Posts
    8,122
    Twitter
    @rocketpig76
    Like
    49
    Liked 1,594 Times in 829 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by clutterheart View Post
    According to espn.com the Twins are telling agents they are not interested in giving up their 2nd round pick. This takes two potential guys off the list further narrowing the field.
    Wha? Hasn't Ryan said multiple times that he'd give up a pick to sign the right guy?

  4. #64
    Senior Member All-Star SpiritofVodkaDave's Avatar
    Posts
    3,998
    Like
    104
    Liked 389 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clutterheart View Post
    According to espn.com the Twins are telling agents they are not interested in giving up their 2nd round pick. This takes two potential guys off the list further narrowing the field.
    It could be a leverage play...

  5. #65
    Banned All-Star
    Posts
    1,498
    Like
    419
    Liked 75 Times in 49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Beauchamp View Post
    Wha? Hasn't Ryan said multiple times that he'd give up a pick to sign the right guy?
    In early October , in 1, 24 hour period we heard from the Owner, the Pres and from the GM, the owner said we would spend and sign F.A
    the Pres. said that maybe we should do more in the international market
    and the G.M said we need to build from within.....Im guessing you are 1 of those who still believe anything Terry says ? You know 3 pretty darn good pitchers and all. As for St.Pete, dont we still have almost half our international allottment still avalible to spend?(with 16 Y.O. Mayky perez the #9 ranked player still unsigned) Alas the owner, what player have we signed of value?
    yes it is early, yes we need to be patient , yes they get paid to make the decisions,but its like believing politicians...

  6. #66
    Banned Big-Leaguer
    Posts
    715
    Like
    82
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydakota View Post
    In early October , in 1, 24 hour period we heard from the Owner, the Pres and from the GM, the owner said we would spend and sign F.A
    the Pres. said that maybe we should do more in the international market
    and the G.M said we need to build from within.....Im guessing you are 1 of those who still believe anything Terry says ? You know 3 pretty darn good pitchers and all. As for St.Pete, dont we still have almost half our international allottment still avalible to spend?(with 16 Y.O. Mayky perez the #9 ranked player still unsigned) Alas the owner, what player have we signed of value?
    yes it is early, yes we need to be patient , yes they get paid to make the decisions,but its like believing politicians...
    The Padres signed Perez, BA's 19th rated prospect for $635,000. Last I heard, your favorite team had spent 3M of the 4M, and then signed at least another player or so. Best guess is they have less than $500,000 left to spent by 6-30-2014.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
©2014 TwinsCentric, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Interested in advertising with Twins Daily? Click here.